Jamie Campbell Bower featured in issue 6 of Un-Titled magazine. My scan do not edit
Because christmas and new years and my birthday are all coming up, i thought it would be a good time to host my first-ever solo tumblr awards! *cheers in the distance*
many thanks to the lovely cam, who made my amazing banner :)
P A R T I : T H E T R I B U T E S (the categories)
- marvel: best description
- glimmer: best icon
- cato: best theme
- clove: best url
- foxface: my favourite
- thresh: best posts
- rue: nicest blogger
- peeta: best creations
- katniss: best overall (multifandom)
- jk rowling: best hp
- suzanne collins: best thg
- cassandra clare: best tmi
P A R T I I : T H E G A M E S (the rules)
- must be following moi
- reblog this until january 3rd (my birthday woot)
- winners will be announced january 6-9
- likers will be sacrificed to satan
- this post must reach 50 notes (or else i’ll cry and delete the post in shame)
- two winners per category
- one winner will be added for every 30 additional notes
P A R T I I I : T H E V I C T O R S (the prizes)
- unlimited promos for a month
- a follow back
- death’s own invisibility cloak
- a spot somewhere on my blog (i’ll figure out where exactly when i have the winners)
- a bagel
- eternal fame and glory
- finnick odair
Josh Hutcherson for Seventeen Magazine
I think we can all agree that the most important part of the 3b trailer is Stiles wearing loose pajama pants.
1x02 // 2x02
Me on January 6th
I’m emotionally unstable after that episode of Reign. I’ve over the fact that it isn’t even close to historically accurate, I’m enjoying the story they are telling. But you don’t understand, that mid-season finale? It killed me.
Mary and Francis are my ship. I love them. I love them together….
Josh and Jen’s reactions to each other’s pictures of their younger selves (x)
Fictional guys who ruined our lives but then made it better
Reblog if you know at least one of them
Did I do it? Was it enough? Was giving everything over to you, keeping up the game, promising to marry Peeta enough?
In answer, he gives an almost imperceptible shake of his head.
Catching Fire, p.74
"Convince me," Snow said. It seems, under that hot pink sky with Peeta’s life in limbo, I finally did. And in doing so, I gave him the weapon he needed to break me.
You have a dark heart in you, Valentine’s daughter